Thursday, July 26, 2012

oakley gascan sunglasses I have purposely teaches Philippine Liya do Man-Han banquet

 firmly shook his head, said: "this is absolutely impossible!"
"Why?" find me in this insistence, Melina forced to give up the idea, and curious. In her opinion, although I do not how to cook, but will occasionally still cooking, since that is the case, then make a feast is not what.

"Do you think the Chinese feast is? Just do? That's exactly one hundred and eight dish! Really want to do it, light material preparation will have at least one or two months time." I said, I have purposely teaches Philippine Liya do Man-Han banquet, if not the plenum, learn.
Some dishes are also good, after all, there is a set of Chinese cuisine in these materials. But, it is difficult to find, almost to the point of carp, then gave up.
"Oh! No! One hundred and eight dishes! Don't eat, heard! Who eat meal should be so extravagant?" exclaimed Melina, indeed, because of the continent's diet culture is not well developed, the general restaurant, can do a fifty or sixty dish is good, sky blue the hotel was to make a more than 100 dishes, but there are many because of the different materials, but in practice it is pretty much the same, such food, eat an one or two is enough, but nobody is interested in duplicate to eat.
This calculation, more than 100 dishes there is nobody ever heard of.
A faint smile, I will not say the truth, he that talks much errs much. I understand. If you tell her this is the imperial family of the Qing Dynasty royal feast, then she will probably ask Qing Dynasty is what country.

"So, I just do a bit too much, otherwise, you will choose in which several dishes do? I request is not high,oakley gascan sunglasses, do more than 20 dish is enough!" know a big feast after that, Melina was also found himself just demands how irrational, busy giggling.

I smiled a little, said: "this inside, each of the dishes is a great history, can not do casually"
"Not so particular about! Need?" Mei Linna thoroughly absolutely want the big idea, murmuring.
I haven't taken it turned, footsteps, but Mei Linna has again shouted: "since this requirement is not established, that you will change the ways of compensation is good"
I can turn around, surprised: "have compensation?"
"What!" Melina dissatisfaction: "since you can't make a feast, it just needs is not well, of course I want to change a requirement,oakley womens sunglasses, can 't you think so?"
"Good!" I smiled and shook his head, said: "then you say, how compensation?"
Melina has said: "a time also really want not to come out, as well! You just walk is frowned to tell me, that even if compensation!"
This, I had to her with special respect, that she had so carefully when, in truth, I was afraid she would ask me to class teaching, as Xisikaya Dean's granddaughter, she made such a request is not strange, but this way, my natural inevitably refused again.

No comments:

Post a Comment