Wednesday, July 4, 2012

New York Yankees Jerseys very thin

The reaction is not fast enough, he does not seem to take into account that I can respond quickly.
In fact, I have seen him to attack, his eyes betrayed him. I think he has not received systematic training, a master should be able to hide their intentions, both offensively and defensively. The human eye is most likely to expose the intentions, the general attack when the pupil will suddenly narrow, eyes fixed on the place you want to attack. Only after a hard exercise to do eyes staring at the opponent's eyes, in order to control the pupil changes than most people can do.
I determined to get rid of him, naturally will not give him the opportunity to escape. He launched at the same time, I also suddenly accelerated and rushed to him. I lift the right knee to his offensive killed in the middle, left fist to his jaw hit the go. In fact, this is just an unreal, the purpose is to let him reach out to block. Now he is standing on one foot, hands, and then I pin down is tantamount to become a lamb to be slaughtered as I am at the mercy.
However, he reacted very quickly, immediately after the attack blocked backward leant his hands back and stays, while the right foot leaps quickly kicking to me in the belly. He looks like gymnastics pommel horse Thomas moves, but his left leg to twist it. I immediately strain, right knee in his back while I brought rapidly forward top, not his left leg action space, while closing the fist body care. When he kicked out his right leg, I lift the right foot quickly the next step, while progress twist the body. This time his body floating, there is no room for contingency, right leg, my foot on the floor.
I stepped on his knee,New York Yankees Jerseys, and use the power of his knee to break the sound throughout the martial arts can hear the genuineness. The pain finally let him out of his hand to shore up the body,Boston Red Sox Jerseys, he suddenly curled up, his hands grab my ankle. I naturally can not let his eye for an eye person in his body, right leg light received, and immediately go to his head kick.
A Good Ito Dongxiao, even endure pain with both hands, keeping a hold of my right foot. My strength is great, his hand a little shiver, but he was fighting back and struggling to twist my foot. For him this spirit, I kind of liked, but unfortunately he is the Yamaguchi-gumi. I followed the direction of his twisted right foot axis suddenly turned 180 degrees, quickly launched into his left foot, heel a good kick in his temple.
Hand a hold on the ground, I jumped up. Clap your hands, I looked back, he was quietly lying on the floor, Ito Dongxiao head on the side of the nose slowly out some blood. I know, this kick to his life. Wing point of the temple is also called, is the meeting place of people a few pieces of skull, very thin, but also the middle meningeal artery from this location transcranial infiltration. I just kick has caused a fracture of the middle meningeal artery torn, even if it is to send him to the hospital too late.
I am very glad that the Yamaguchi-gumi, to send this man to fight this guy looks even more severe than Sato Kazuo a lot to keep him equal to the increase to the Yamaguchi-gumi, a powerful fighting force, sooner or later the big trouble. Now he get rid of it can deter each other, so that the other party a short period of time did not dare to take any action. But the Japanese have always liked to play overcast, not necessarily when

No comments:

Post a Comment